Monday, September 8, 2014

WElcome!!

Hey everyone! I've been missing having a place for my long winded rants now that the Persimmons Studio blog is about business and the new digital download stuff! So I thought hmmm I think I have the Kim Geiser blogger name in my list..why not use it? So here I am in all of my crazy soapbox artsy cheap living glory. :)

I am on a huge painting jag right now. In the last month I have bought over 300 canvases and painted and sold many of them and it has been tons and tons of fun! I just ordered 140 more so I'm going to continue painting my little fingers away until I run out of inspiration. I'm still planning on doing the Elkhart Lake Farmers Market through September and want to have lots of paintings done for my epic road trip to Connecticut with one of my favorite ladies Vanessa KIKI! So much fun stuff coming I'm very very excited!

So anyways I may not post a ton on this blog but I promise it will be 100% Kim and 100% unfiltered and sassy. ;)

Until next time....be nice and buy art.

1 comment:

  1. have you made a ' be nice & buy art' canvas? ( you probably did, and I missed it ) anyway, I would love one!!!! love to you Miss Awesome!!!! You just keep getting better and better!!! xoxoxo + smooches

    ReplyDelete