Thursday, September 11, 2014

Isn't life wonderful? Today I watched two old friends reacquaint after an absence unexpectedly in a coffee shop, I spent some time talking to a fabulous girl who I always admired, painted a few pictures and got 80 more 8 by 10 canvases...there are 40 12 by 12s and 20 8 by 20s coming tomorrow too, I made an amazing tomato paste from tomatoes I grew and then made amazing chili using the paste, I got to go grocery shopping which I absolutely love doing...really.... and I got to wear a sweater!!! I love sweater weather.
 
It was a good day.
 
I could have said.... I watched two guys sitting together and they were laughing loud, I had to work and have a ton more work to do, I had to make supper for my family, and then I had to go grocery shopping....yuck ... to top it all off it was cold. What happened to summer? urgh.
 
Which sounds better to you. Life is all about perspective people. Make yours a good one.
 
Love .... Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment